Seoul Food Festival
Seoul Food Festival (SFF) is the largest food and drink festival in Asia which is organized by TV Chosun. On this festival, world top Michelin star chefs, both international and national star chefs will gather in Seoul and serve their signature dishes to the public. Read more about the programs during SFF.
The SSF will last for a week starting from Apr 28 to May 5, 2017, and there will have many interesting programs during the SSF, such as the below:
- Picnic on the Bridge - “Two Bridge Festival” is the highlight of SFF. Michelin star chefs, chefs from Korea’s top luxury hotels, Korea’s local famous chefs, regional wineries, and breweries will gather at the beautiful Jamsoo Bridge to serve a variety of indulgent foods and drinks to the public. While enjoying the foods, there will also have many performances ongoing such as K-pop stars talk show, musical concerts, dancing, etc.
- Master's Workshop: Chef Summit - World famous star chefs and young Korean chefs will share their signature recipes and cooking techniques in the workshop.
- Solo Dinner - Chefs from Korea’s top luxury hotels will prepare a special dinner course to VIP guests.
- Fourhands Dinner - Korean top chefs and Michelin star chefs will experiment and create a new dish together.
- Grand Banquet - A luxurious dinner course prepared by Michelin star chefs to the VIP guests.
- Taste of Korea - Korea’s local famous chefs and Michelin star chefs will share their authentic Korea food recipes with the public.
More information on the festival and various events can be found through Seoul Food Festival’s official website.